Cyber Risk Senior Associate - ServiceNow
New York, NY | direct hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participating in the solution development process and ensuring that customer requests and needs are represented within the product
· Designing and deployment of enterprise software solutions, including on-site implementations
· Assisting with performing technical and competitive analysis of ServiceNow solutions, including performance, debugging and other operational metrics.
· Familiarity with risk standards and models is preferred.
· Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms is preferred, especially RSA Archer
· Familiarity with Security Analytics is a plus
· Familiarity with Asset Management solutions is a plus
· Familiarity with risk reporting and dashboard solutions, including Business Intelligence platforms, is a plus
· Ability to communicate difficult subject matter in a clear and concise fashion is important.
· Ability to work with different delivery teams to support technology capabilities as part of larger projects is required.
· Ability to consider non-traditional approaches to solve traditional security challenges is important.
· Experience in offshore team- and capability-development is preferred.
· Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence.
· Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality of the services delivered.
· Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services.
· Work closely with Grant Thornton managers and partners to promptly identify and resolve client problems or issues.
· 3+ years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred; Equivalent combination of education and demonstrated experience will be considered.
· Must have minimally 1 + years of related work experience with ServiceNow and GRC platforms
· Must have, or be willing and able to obtain, one or more of the following certifications: CISSP
· Demonstrated working knowledge of various standards and guidelines that are applicable to security practices such as ISO, NIST, COBIT and others.
· Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to think strategically
· Ability to understand regulatory impacts to client strategies
· Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary.