Cyber Digital Identity Services
San Francisco, CA | direct hire
Our client is a national consulting firm with a business risk services team focused on cyber risks. Their cyber risk professionals help companies build cybersecurity strategy into the overall business strategy to fend off third-party, criminal and internal risk, and guard proprietary and customer data.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Assist with requirements gathering and analysis.
- Design and implement a futuristic Identity Management solution aligned with the client requirements.
- Assist with proof of concepts (POC) and beta evaluation of the products.
- Communicate with client and product vendors as a specialist.
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Three years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting IAM solutions
- Three years plus experience with installation, integration, and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, and CyberArk, etc., in a client environment
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
· Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-factor authentication
· User provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role-based access control
· Privileged Access Management
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients as required. Travel for this position can go as high as 60%.
- Experience in project management and the ability to clearly communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.