Philadelphia, PA | contract-to-hire
Technology is the keystone of our client company’s business. A nationally-recognized academic healthcare system in the Delaware Valley, this company’s critical operations (and patients), rely upon it— from electronic medical records (EMRs) and telehealth services, to digital and wireless medical devices. Healthcare technologies are advancing as rapidly as the baby boom population is aging— making it one of the most viable, promising fields.
Minimum Degree Requirements and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or allied disciplines, MS or MBA desirable.
- At least ten to fourteen years IT Infrastructure experience, preferably as a senior technologist.
- Minimum of five to seven years creating and maintaining systems management architecture and best practices for enterprise level organizations.
- Minimum of five to seven years’ experience designing and implementing Microsoft technologies.
- Requires a minimum of ten years’ experience with computer applications including setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Requires experience in process definition and working knowledge of network security and infrastructure applications
- Five years’ experience with desktop management systems (System Center suite of products), packaging and scripting, and development/deployment systems along with enterprise-wide deployment solutions.
- Five years’ experience working with desktop security including patch management, virus protection, and encryption methodologies.
- Five years’ experience with asset management and overall systems lifecycle management.
- At least two years’ experience with workstation and software virtualization technologies (XenDesktop, VMWare View, App-V, etc.)
- Must have expert level experience with desktop and mobile technologies infrastructure design.
- Must be adept at analyzing business needs and designing platform solution to meet them
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to constructively resolve issues and conflicts as they arise. Strong listening skills.
- Proven ability to lead projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to own success of projects and to instill a sense of individual ownership for project success in all team members.
- Ability to work within deadlines and with multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Orientation to teamwork and achievement of company and departmental goals.
- Excellent problem analysis skills and articulate communicator of complex technical and business topics
- Knowledge of healthcare operations and the use of information system applications in the practicing healthcare industry