Malvern, PA | direct hire
A regional security services consulting firm, our client focuses on identifying key risks, developing plans for mitigation, and managing long-term risk. The firm collaborates with organizations to improve the efficiency of their IT operations, as well as security and risk management technology strategies to ultimately boost business operations.
We’re looking for strong Python Developers with 3+ years’ experience to join a team working on an ongoing Research and Development project. Most of the work can be done from home, but occasional travel to the client site in the DC Metro Area is required.
- High degree of Python experience
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An interest and/or experience with cybersecurity
- The ability to maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with staff
- Experience with networking and networking tools (Ping, Traceroute, nmap, ssh, etc…) preferred
- Equal comfort in Windows and Unix preferred
- BS in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field preferred.