Network Security Engineer/Penetration Tester/Red Team
Malvern, PA | direct hire
A regional security services consulting firm, our client focuses on identifying key risks, developing plans for mitigation, and managing long-term risk. The firm collaborates with organizations to improve the efficiency of their IT operations, as well as security and risk management technology strategies to ultimately boost business operations.
· Responsible for monitoring and assessing network and security infrastructure and systems design to evaluate and ensure information security
· Design, implement, integrate, configure, test, and administer complex computer and network security solutions to protect and manage the IT enterprise
· Understand threats and vulnerabilities affecting information systems and perform risk assessment, management, and remediation and computer incident response
· Support IT security needs for end-user community
· About 1-3 years of experience with operating systems (Unix and Windows) And/or computer networking technologies required
· Must have experience with security analysis tools
· Must have experience with continuous monitoring activities (vulnerability scanning, security assessments, security alert reviews)
· Must be comfortable in a client-facing role
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or allied disciplines. OR Equivalent experience.