Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Chesterfield, MO | direct hire
· Leverage various technologies to improve feedback and delivery by deploying containerized systems and services in support of operational efficiencies, and work with teams to build self-supported sustainable operational ecosystems.
· Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object-oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
· Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability, and velocity.
· Design and maintain software development and software operation toolchains.
· Collaborate with infrastructure, operations, and application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work as well as analyzing system performance and reliability and make necessary recommendations.
· Write code to automate processes that meet customer needs.
Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery. Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object-oriented programming, automation, consulting with internal customers, cloud-based enterprise-grade cloud systems management and full stack engineering.
· Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Nginx, HAProxy, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, GoLang and Python.
· This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.